So there’s going to be multiple ways to get entered in for the giveaway.
- 1 entry for being on the email list – simple enough, right?
- 1 entry if you follow us on Twitter, @mtgdotone – still pretty easy
- 1 entry if you like us on Facebook – there’s a handy dandy box at the bottom of the page you can use to get there, or click this link
- 1 entry for subscribing to our YouTube channel which we will be putting more regular content on soon. We really need to get 100 subscribers so we can get a vanity URL. (so we can have youtube[dot]com/vanityurl instead of .com/afjU98_291jReAAS or whatever garbage)
Those are the ways to get entered that require the least effort. Here’s how you can get some extra chances to win that only require slightly more effort on your part.
- 1 entry for leaving a quality comment here on the website. We have faith in our readers to be good at determining quality – you’re here on MTG.one so you obviously like luxury. Please not all on this specific post – we’ve got quite a few articles here on the website that you should check out.
- 2 entries for liking and retweeting our specific tweet about the Sword of Fire and Ice giveaway
- 2 entries for liking and sharing our specific Facebook post about the Sword of Fire and Ice giveaway
- 3 entries for sending us an email: contact[at]mtg.one and telling us something that you like or dislike about the site, suggestions for content, or just feedback in general. Getting feedback is quite difficult so we appreciate any and all that we can receive, good and bad. This is also a good way to notify us of your Twitter/YT/Facebook info if it’s not immediately obvious who is who on social media. We promise to do our very best in keeping everything straight, but can obviously be difficult. Any ambiguity you can clear up for us is supremely helpful.
Dennis Klicker played his first sanctioned game of Magic: the Gathering when Fate Reforged had just entered Standard and he never looked back. He’s also a sad Minnesota sports fan and avid supporter of KFAN sports radio.